Storage Sheds AUSTIN - Garden Sheds - Hobby Sheds - Home Offices - CUSTOM BUILT SHEDS
When you're awake at night wishing you had a better space to secure your valuables or a quiet place to work, start the process by designing a custom shed on our 3D Shed Configurator.
On our part, we provide quality control and a 30-year structural warranty as well as our 3-year workmanship warranty.
Schedule a free consultation and get the space you need.
Available Uses & Purposes
Storage & Utility Shed
This is one of the more traditional uses for a shed. Use it to store your garden furniture in the winter or just somewhere to keep the junk items you can’t bear to throw in the trash.
If you only have a small garden or patio area, a small shed will provide valuable storage space. Small sheds tend to be anything under 80 square feet. It is a good space for hanging tools, storing lawn and supplies.
A large shed typically ranges from 144 to 288 square feet. You can use it to store large pieces of equipment, but you can also be more imaginative with this size shed. Turn it into a play area, your home office or studio, a workshop, man cave, or she shed.
Low sheds are perfect for kids to play in and for storing smaller items and equipment. Your dog would make a low shed their home, or why not use it to keep your firewood dry?
A high shed is one you can comfortably stand up in, but you can also build a shed high enough to include some loft space. Use this additional space for storing things off the floor and leaving more room for you to enjoy.
tHANK YOU FOR JOINING US
your shed comes with a 30 yr. structural warranty
Built by vetted, freelance craftsmen who follow our building and structural guidelines.
yOU CAN easily VISUALIZE YOUR SHED on the 3D shed configurator
Easily design and order your dream shed online. Anytime, anywhere.
our craftsmen have collectively built 1000's of sheds.
We've been through the process many times and are here to guide you through designing, purchasing and on to success.
- make a list of things that would go in the shed
- think about having sufficient room to walk in the shed with everything in it
- consider the possibility of installing shelving or a loft
- see pics below to help visualize your space
- Make a quick call to your local building department (sometimes this information is available through their website)
- Learn more about building regulations and permitting here.
- 2x4 Wall framing (16" O.C.)
- 2x6 Roof framing (16" O.C.)
- 2x6 Headers Above Doors
- Double top plate on walls
- Pressure treated floor system
- 1/2" roof sheeting
- Asphalt shingles (25yr- 3 Tab or 30yr - Architectural)
- Aluminum drip edge around full roof perimeter
- Vinyl or Aluminum
- T1-11 LP Smartside (50yr warranty)
- 8" Lap Siding LP Smartside (50yr warranty)
- Western Red Cedar - Tongue and Groove
- Galvanized, Powder coated or Stainless Steel
No interest if paid in full in 12 months and other plans.
* Subject to credit approval. Ask for details.
APPLY HERE >>
- Processing only takes minutes
- If approved, you will receive a credit card number that you can use to purchase with Urban Sheds