Professional STorage & Tool Shed Builders Houston
Whether you’re looking for a way to stand out from your neighbors or an affordable and attractive solution for storing items outdoors, start the process by getting in touch to request a quote.
Key Features and Benefits of our Storage sheds
Use yours as backyard storage, or widen its parameters and turn it into an outside office or artist's studio.
Choose from a range of materials, colors, and styles, and you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Cost-effective: You can create valuable outside storage space at a much lower cost than building an extension to your home.
- Fully customizable: Your shed is built to your specifications, and there’s a wide selection of options that allow you to create unique outdoor storage space.
- Comprehensive installation service: We handle everything for you, including the preparation of the site, concrete flooring, electrical connections, permits, and dealing with city regulators.
- All-inclusive prices: Our prices are comprehensive and include local delivery, all materials, and construction on site.
- Quick installation: You can expect your shed to be fully operational within a couple of days.
- Investing in your community: Professional local artisans and builders will construct your shed. We believe in investing in local communities, small businesses, and the local neighborhoods.
- Durability and quality: We use the highest quality materials and building processes during construction. This ensures you get a utility shed that can withstand the test of time.
- Quick and easy design process: Use the Urban Sheds 3D Configuration software to quickly and easily craft a digital rendering of your dream shed.
- Transom Window Package
- Foundation Blocking and Leveling (for sites 2" to 8" out of level)
- Installation of Workbenches & Shelves
- Painted Interior
- Interior Package (Laminate Floor, insulated walls, floor, ceiling, insulated windows, wall covering and trim, interior paint)
- Engineer-Stamped Architectural Drawings
- Permit Application
- Use our 3D Configurator to get price estimates based on your storage shed's size, material and style.
For more customization options feel free to contact us.
Available Storage Shed Materials
Lead Times & Installation
Typical lead times are 4 - 6 weeks but that varies throughout the year. During spring and fall, there is often a rush of orders that extend the lead times.
Installation can be as little as one day for a small shed or up to a week with more complex configurations.
Make your dream storage shed inquiry today and get all the details.
tHANK YOU FOR JOINING US
your shed comes with a 30 yr. structural warranty
Built by vetted, freelance craftsmen who follow our building and structural guidelines.
yOU CAN easily VISUALIZE YOUR SHED on the 3D shed configurator
Easily design and order your dream shed online. Anytime, anywhere.
- make a list of things that would go in the shed
- think about having sufficient room to walk in the shed with everything in it
- consider the possibility of installing shelving or a loft
- see pics below to help visualize your space
- Make a quick call to your local building department (sometimes this information is available through their website)
- Learn more about building regulations and permitting here.
- 2x4 Wall framing (16" O.C.)
- 2x6 Roof framing (16" O.C.)
- 2x6 Headers Above Doors
- Double top plate on walls
- Pressure treated floor system
- 1/2" roof sheeting
- Asphalt shingles (25yr- 3 Tab or 30yr - Architectural)
- Aluminum drip edge around full roof perimeter
- Vinyl or Aluminum
- T1-11 LP Smartside (50yr warranty)
- 8" Lap Siding LP Smartside (50yr warranty)
- Western Red Cedar - Tongue and Groove
- Galvanized, Powder coated or Stainless Steel
No interest if paid in full in 12 months and other plans.
* Subject to credit approval. Ask for details.
APPLY HERE >>
- Processing only takes minutes
- If approved, you will receive a credit card number that you can use to purchase with Urban Sheds
Check out our Urban Sheds Buyer’s Guide to learn more about the shed-buying process and some of the important decisions you’ll need to make when building a new shed.