Need a Space of Your Own to Escape To? Consider a She Shed in Your Backyard
We’ve all heard of a man cave, but now there’s something for any women who need a place to relax and escape. Whether you need a bolt hole to chill out in after a long day at work, a space you and your friends can call your own, or a retreat away from home for pampering, She Sheds are the answer.
Other Shed Types
She-sheds are ideal if you want:
Key Features and Benefits SHE sheds
Your custom-built new shed will mean you get to enjoy the following benefits:
1. Great value for money: Design a valuable outdoor area away from your house for far less money than adding an extension to your house.
2. Tailor-made design: We build your shed according to the choices you make, from the type of door and number of windows to the type of floor and the material for the walls.
3. Complete installation service: Don’t worry about anything once you’ve decided on the features. We take care of the delivery and make sure it’s installed professionally in your garden.
4. All-inclusive prices: The price includes everything from the delivery of the materials to the construction on site.
5. Speedy installation: You don’t wait weeks for your shed to be finished. All it takes is a couple of days.
6. Investing in your community: We only use local artisans and builders because we believe in investing in the local community and neighborhood.
7. Long-lasting and top quality: Only the best materials and craftsmanship are used.
8. Extended Warranty: You get peace of mind thanks to our 30-year structural warranty.
9. A design process that’s easy and quick: Design yours quickly and easily using our Urban Sheds 3D Configuration software.
- Transom Window Package
- Foundation Blocking and Leveling (for sites 2" to 8" out of level)
- Installation of Workbenches & Shelves
- Painted Interior
- Interior Package (Laminate Floor, insulated walls, floor, ceiling, insulated windows, wall covering and trim, interior paint)
- Engineer-Stamped Architectural Drawings
- Permit Application
- Use our 3D Configurator to get price estimates based on your storage shed's size, material and style.
For more customization options feel free to contact us.
Lead Times & Installation
Typical lead times are 4 - 6 weeks but that varies throughout the year. During spring and fall, there is often a rush of orders that extend the lead times.
Installation can be as little as one day for a small shed or up to a week with more complex configurations.
Make your dream storage shed inquiry today and get all the details.
tHANK YOU FOR JOINING US
your shed comes with a 30 yr. structural warranty
Built by vetted, freelance craftsmen who follow our building and structural guidelines.
yOU CAN easily VISUALIZE YOUR SHED on the 3D shed configurator
Easily design and order your dream shed online. Anytime, anywhere.
- make a list of things that would go in the shed
- think about having sufficient room to walk in the shed with everything in it
- consider the possibility of installing shelving or a loft
- see pics below to help visualize your space
- Make a quick call to your local building department (sometimes this information is available through their website)
- Learn more about building regulations and permitting here.
- 2x4 Wall framing (16" O.C.)
- 2x6 Roof framing (16" O.C.)
- 2x6 Headers Above Doors
- Double top plate on walls
- Pressure treated floor system
- 1/2" roof sheeting
- Asphalt shingles (25yr- 3 Tab or 30yr - Architectural)
- Aluminum drip edge around full roof perimeter
- Vinyl or Aluminum
- T1-11 LP Smartside (50yr warranty)
- 8" Lap Siding LP Smartside (50yr warranty)
- Western Red Cedar - Tongue and Groove
- Galvanized, Powder coated or Stainless Steel
No interest if paid in full in 12 months and other plans.
* Subject to credit approval. Ask for details.
APPLY HERE >>
- Processing only takes minutes
- If approved, you will receive a credit card number that you can use to purchase with Urban Sheds
Check out our Urban Sheds Buyer’s Guide to learn more about the shed-buying process and some of the important decisions you’ll need to make when building a new shed.