Choose a Modern Shed for Storage, Living, Playing, or Being Creative
Using our 3D configurator tool, you can design a unique modern shed, whatever your needs. Whether you want a prefab shed to use as a home office, space for guests, studio, or any other purpose, the final details are all down to you.
You can customize the minutest of details with our range of sheds. How many square feet would you prefer? What kind of door do you want? Choose the number of windows and countless other features, depending on your needs.
Other Shed Types
A modern shed or prefab shed is ideal if you need:
Key Features and Benefits of Modern sheds
You get to enjoy the following benefits, whatever your final design:
1. Fully customizable: Build your modern shed to your specification. Choose the number of windows, wood or metal roof, doors, and other features and create a unique modern shed.
2. Affordable price: Our prices won’t break the bank.
3. All-inclusive prices: From site preparation through to the final construction, everything is included in the price.
4. Complete construction and installation service: Whatever style you choose, we handle everything for you.
5. Installation takes just a few days: In the blink of an eye, your modern shed will be ready to use.
6. Withstands the elements: Only the best materials and workmanship go into creating your modern shed.
7. Invest in your community: Construction is undertaken by local builders and artisans.
8. The design process takes less than 10 minutes: Use our 3D Configuration software to quickly design a digital rendition of a cabin that dreams are made of.
9. Extended warranty: Enjoy peace of mind with our 30-year structural warranty for every modern shed we help build.
- Transom Window Package
- Foundation Blocking and Leveling (for sites 2" to 8" out of level)
- Installation of Workbenches & Shelves
- Painted Interior
- Interior Package (Laminate Floor, insulated walls, floor, ceiling, insulated windows, wall covering and trim, interior paint)
- Engineer-Stamped Architectural Drawings
- Permit Application
- Use our 3D Configurator to get price estimates based on your storage shed's size, material and style.
For more customization options feel free to contact us.
Lead Times & Installation
Typical lead times are 4 - 6 weeks but that varies throughout the year. During spring and fall, there is often a rush of orders that extend the lead times.
Installation can be as little as one day for a small shed or up to a week with more complex configurations.
Make your dream storage shed inquiry today and get all the details.
tHANK YOU FOR JOINING US
your shed comes with a 30 yr. structural warranty
Built by vetted, freelance craftsmen who follow our building and structural guidelines.
yOU CAN easily VISUALIZE YOUR SHED on the 3D shed configurator
Easily design and order your dream shed online. Anytime, anywhere.
- make a list of things that would go in the shed
- think about having sufficient room to walk in the shed with everything in it
- consider the possibility of installing shelving or a loft
- see pics below to help visualize your space
- Make a quick call to your local building department (sometimes this information is available through their website)
- Learn more about building regulations and permitting here.
- 2x4 Wall framing (16" O.C.)
- 2x6 Roof framing (16" O.C.)
- 2x6 Headers Above Doors
- Double top plate on walls
- Pressure treated floor system
- 1/2" roof sheeting
- Asphalt shingles (25yr- 3 Tab or 30yr - Architectural)
- Aluminum drip edge around full roof perimeter
- Vinyl or Aluminum
- T1-11 LP Smartside (50yr warranty)
- 8" Lap Siding LP Smartside (50yr warranty)
- Western Red Cedar - Tongue and Groove
- Galvanized, Powder coated or Stainless Steel
No interest if paid in full in 12 months and other plans.
* Subject to credit approval. Ask for details.
APPLY HERE >>
- Processing only takes minutes
- If approved, you will receive a credit card number that you can use to purchase with Urban Sheds
Check out our Urban Sheds Buyer’s Guide to learn more about the shed-buying process and some of the important decisions you’ll need to make when building a new shed.