"I have recommended them to all my friends and relatives"
Located in Medford, MA 02155 - Phone (857) 888-1146
Located in Medford, MA 02155
Built to meet local building codes
(Although a lot of sheds don't require a permit and aren't inspected by your local town it is still a good idea to buy one that will withstand the New England snowload.)
BEAUTY OF SIMPLICITY, STRENGTH OF ANTIQUITY, PRODUCTS OF SUSTAINABILITY
Our Shed Specs
- 2x4 Pressure treated joists 12" O.C. over 4x4 runners
- Pressure treated plywood
- Two windows and 5' door
- 2x4 studs 16" O.C.
- 2x6 Headers above doors
- Double top plates on walls
- Interlocking corner top plates (on peaked style)
- Pine, Western Red Cedar siding
- 2x6 Rafters 16" O.C. w/ cross ties every 4'
- 1/2" roof sheeting
- Drip edge all around the roof
- large overhangs